Orinton Purba was born North Tapanuli, on March 2, 1966. After completing Senior high School in 1985, He enrolled into University of Jambi majoring in English and graduated in 1990. After working some years in different fields in Jakarta, then he decided to continue his study at Law School of University of Indonesia in Jakarta, and completed it in 2006. Then, In 2008, he had been awarded by AusAid Program to participate in Australian Leadership Program at Flinders University, Adelaide, South of Australia State to study on Laws, Human Rights, Leadership and Gender Good Governance.
In the midst of his hectic working activities, he also actively took some courses in order to increase his skills, among others; computer skills, accounting, taxes, Lead Consultant ISO 9000 Series, in March 1997, conducted by PT. PRIMA MUTU ANDALAN SUCOFINDO Jakarta, Legislative Drafting from 16 to 28 February 2004, at Mid_Plaza Hotel Jakarta, FIATA DIPLOMA-United Nation–ESCAP Standard as of December 2006 to March 2007, held by INFA INSTITUTE in Jakarta.
In addition to his daily working, he was also ever active in Non-Government Organization. In the organizations, he participated on 14Th INFID’s International Conference “Achieving Social Justice Through Poverty Eradication, Debt Cancellation and Civilian Supremacy in Post-Tsunami Indonesia”, held by INFIF in Jakarta at Santika Hotel, November 16-18, 2005 Jakarta. He was a representative of his organization (CIBA) in this opportunity. The participants of this meeting were from Germany, England, Canada and ASEAN countries. In this meeting, he should prepare a presentation of his organization’s experience in poverty eradication in Indonesia.
The second experience, he participated on The International Round Table Conference “Cultural Aspects Of Corruption held By Geothe Institute – GTZ Jakarta 25 – 26 April 2006. The participants of this meeting were from ASEAN countries. In this meeting, he should prepare a presentation of his organization’s experience organization against corruption in Indonesia.
The latest one, while studying at Flinders University in Adelaide, South of Australia in 1998, he was recruited by his Lecturer, Prof. Rhonda Sharp to work for Hawke Research Institute for Sustainable Societies, University of South Australia in Adelaide as a Research Assistant on the Project of Gender Budget in Asia Pacific. His duties and responsibilities covered analyzing the budget policies and National Budget of Indonesia year 2008, analyzing some development regulations in Indonesia, especially related to women’s human rights and development in local government.
• As of 1993-1995, he worked for Saint Mary Academy in Jakarta as English Lecturer for Secretary. He specially taught English Correspondent in the field of business such as Consulting Firm, Export – Import and Companies in general.
• As of 1996-1999, he worked for PT PRONILAI Konsulis Indonesia as Appraisal Consultant and English Translator. This company was a consulting service in the field appraising for the purpose of payment of taxes and sale and purchase of properties. Generally It clients are banking services which guarantee their customer’s loan and industries that would pay their taxes or for other purposes. His duties and responsibilities were for writing project proposal, preparing presentation, preparing consulting reports in Indonesia and English Language.
• From 1998-2000, working for PT Simulasi Saham Dotcom as an Editor in Jakarta, a company which provided a program of stock exchange simulation on the internet with real time from PT Jakarta Stock Exchange. This company provided a distance-learning how to invest at Jakarta Stock Exchange and provided useful information, news and analysis related to the stock exchange in English Language and Indonesian version. His main duty was to translate any news from Indonesia into English version and edited existing news.
• As of 2003 – 2007, In addition to learning in the University of Indonesia to take his law degree. He worked for a Non-Profit Organization (NGO), Civic Education And Budget Transparency Advocacy (CIBA) as a Legal Researcher. His main activities at CIBA included conducting research, budget analysis, policy analysis, and community development as well as training.
• As of 2008 – Present, he is working for BALI LAW OFFICE at Salemba Jakarta Pusat as Legal Consultant and English Translator. He works here based on the project of the law Firm, not permanent employee.
EXPERIENCES AS AN INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT:
1. January 2009 – March hired as a Legal consultant by Minister of Women Empowerment of Republic of Indonesia (MoWE) to undertake the Project of Integrating Gender Issues in Legal Drafting. His duties were to prepare a Manual, which discussed on Gender Indicator in Law, especially in legal drafting.
2. April 2009–June 2009 hired as one of National Legal Consultant by Minister of Women Empowerment of Republic of Indonesia (MoWE) to undertake the project on “ Integrating Responsive Gender Budget in Public Expenditure Management”. The scope of duties covered undertaking Literature Review and preparing Briefing Note on: A Right Based Approach to Gender Equality in Public Expenditure Management in Indonesia. This program was supported by UNIFEM.
3. July 2009–October 2009 hired as a Legal Consultant by the Department of Social and Sovereignty of Bogor District to carry out a Policy Analysis on Promoting Gender Equality at Bogor District. This Policy analysis is aimed to giving some recommendations related to program and activities that should undertake in 2010.
4. September – November 2009 be hired as a Consultant by Department of Law and Human Rights to write a Training Module in Law and Human Rights. This module cover some materials; concept of gender and gender mainstreaming, legal framework of gender equality, gender analysis and gender budget.
5. November 2009 – March 2010 be hired as a Researcher by Asian Development Bank (ADB). His duties will assist the Indonesian Resident Mission to develop Gender Strategy and Roadmap for Country Partnership Strategy 2011 – 2015 and Systematically, following 2006 Country Gender Assessment – Indonesia, collect updated statistics, evidence and information on: (1) Key gender issues related to wider socio-economic and political situation in Indonesia. This will include, but may not be limited to: Demography (focus on statistics and evidence related to poverty and human development), Access to health and education, Access on employment and economic resources, Participation in politics in decentralized context, Access to justice and legal services, Access to social protection.
SPECIFICATION AND EXPERTISE:
• English Translator: Get used to translating different documents namely; deed of establishment, agreement, certification, research design, company profile, project proposal, etc.
• Contract Drafting: he may assist you to prepare different agreements as follows: (1) Joint venture, (2) Merger Agreement, (3) Cooperation, (4) License, (5) Distribution, (6) Supply Contract, (7) Sale and Purchase, (8) Technical Assistance, (9) Trademark License, (10) Lease, (11) Credit, (12) Factoring Agreement, (13) Asset Purchase, (14) Business, (15) Separation, (17) Collaboration, (18) Construction, (19) Consulting, (20) Employment, (21) Franchise, (22) Indemnification, Loan, Management, Supply, Merger, Offer Letter, Partnership, Promissory Note, Sales, Services, Severance, Shareholder, Stock Purchase, etc.
• Legal Research: He may assist your company to conduct a research. He is able to (1) pick a topic to research. Narrow the topic down as much as we can and develop one question, a hypothesis, to answer about this topic, (2) develop a research design explaining how we will answer that question, (3) Describe previous research relating to your hypothesis by providing an overview of these investigations, which is called the literature review., (4). Collect the data that you will use for our research, (5). Analyze and draw conclusions from the data using our own observations or statistical analysis.
• NATIONAL COMPANIES LICENSES AND FACILITIES: He may assist your company to handle the document or licenses required to establishment a Limited Company, CV – COMMANDITAIRE VENNOOTSCHAP, Foundation, Cooperative, Industrial Business License for National Company.
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI/PMA): He may assist your company to handle the document or licenses required to (1) Establishment of Foreign Direct Investment, (2) Change in Location of Project, (3) Change in Line of Business and Production, (4) Change in Employment of Foreign Personnel, (5) Change in Investment and Resources of Funding, (6) Change in Share Ownership, (7) Change in Status of PMA to PMDN, (8) Merger of Companies, (9) Change in Names of Company, (10) Expansion of Investment.
• Domestic Direct Investment (PMDN): He may assist your company to handle the document or licenses required to (1) Establishment of Foreign Direct Investment, (2) Change in Location of Project, (3) Change in Line of Business and Production, (4) Change in Employment of Foreign Personnel, (5) Change in Investment and Resources of Funding, (6) Change in Share Ownership, (7) Change in Status of PMDN to PMA, (8) Merger of Companies, (9) Change in Names of Company, (10) Expansion of Investment.
• Representative Office: He also may assist your company to handle the following representative offices: (1). Representative Office of Foreign Company from BKPM, (2) Representative Office of Foreign Trading Company, (3). Representative Office For Foreign Construction Service.
How to Contac me:
Vila Nusa Indah V SF-5/17 Cikeas Bogor
HP: 0812 1316 0855 Email: email@example.com